Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Black
- Brand: Native Instruments
- Product Code: Maschine MK3 Black
Maschine MK3 Black
The new MASCHINE takes our classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive. Optimized based on customer research, it’s packed with new features to boost your speed and increase your focus – all without breaking the workflow you love.
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
FULL COLOR, HI RES SCREENS
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
| STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO INTERFACE|
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
8 TOUCH SENSITIVE KNOBS
Go beyond tweaking with eight touch sensitive knobs. Touch once to activate special contextual menus, such as tag clouds, sound settings, and FX parameters. You can also map your most frequently used FX, instruments, or plug-in parameters to macros with the touch of a button.
SMART STRIP FOR NEW WAYS TO PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up MASCHINE to whole new ways of playing. Use it like a keyboard wheel to pitch-bend and modulate sounds. Add new sonic textures, builds, or transitions with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch. Or strum samples, synths, and drums like a guitar.
Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Width: 320 mm / 12.6", Length: 301 mm / 11.85", Height: 41 mm / 1.61", Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.85 lbs
- MASCHINE connected to laptop as all-in-one production system with monitors connected to the built-in audio interface.
- MASCHINE connected to laptop with headphones for beat making or performance on the road.
- MASCHINE setup for recording with a microphone and a guitar hooked up through the audio interface. The headphones are plugged into the built-in audio interface for cueing.
- MASCHINE, MASCHINE JAM, and KOMPLETE KONTROL work together perfectly as a unified production ecosystem.
- MASCHINE connected to one laptop and synced to another running TRAKTOR PRO 2 via Link.
- MASCHINE fully integrated into a DAW. MASCHINE software delivers advanced MIDI CC control. Create detailed automation lines in your host – MASCHINE stays locked to every tweak, pan, and fader ride.
- 2 extra-large, high-resolution color displays
- 16 high-quality, multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary touch-sensitive encoders
- 50 backlit click buttons
- 1 dual-touch Smart Strip
- 1 four-directional push encoder
- 96 kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs
- ¼” mic input for use with a dynamic microphone
- 1 headphone output
- 1 x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- 1 footswitch or pedal input
- 15V 1.2A power supply included